Effective Date: September, 2022
Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you visit the website, and how we safeguard your information. We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
NOTE CONCERNING CHILDREN: The website is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a website user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
1. HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1. DEVICE INFORMATION
When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site.
We collect device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information. Cookies set by the website owner are called "first party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called "third party cookies". Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
1.2 PERSONAL INFORMATION
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
In operating the website, Fermenti may include newsletters, online commenting areas, and other online forms that ask users to provide their names, e-mail addresses, and other contact information.
2. HOW WE PROCESS THE INFORMATION
2.1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Apart from replies to a specific request we will not send you other communications unless you become a customer or you specifically indicate that you would like to receive additional information. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law.
You may unsubscribe from our email communications via the link in any Fermenti email, request to withdraw your consent, and request for us to remove your personal information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
2.2. ANONYMOUS INFORMATION
We use anonymous information to analyze our website traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences.
You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our website may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
The website has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA
When you place an order through the website, we will maintain your order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
5. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this website, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org